Saturday, July 16, 2011

This is me in the photo - Marccie bebe!.

  • |05/01/2008 12:25 am

  • You finally get to meet me, tete a tete! Hi! i was talking to someone recently, and he told me he really liked my blog...amazing. there's hundreds of you out there, so send me an e-mail or comment before i get famous>i promise not to commercialize, but i did receive an offer to professionally blog>but i'm not sure i'm up to snuff yet or maybe i'm in the information revolution to deeply. in my best Silicon Alley/Boy>Whatever
    NOTE: If your name is Veroniqui Seallau, and you were born in Paris, France, e-mail me here, as you met me<you savoir- Marccie bebe>over 25 years ago at a boite du nuit en New Yorkaise, and I would like to see you again for a social/buisness date!!!!!! Avoir cheri
    >>>Marc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment