Saturday, July 16, 2011

May 20, 2009 Update:US cyberespionage now state of the art.

  • |05/20/2009 07:39 pm



  • I recently requested documentation from the Defense Department of my official status as per my 4 year active enlistment with the U.S. Marine Corps, which I was dying to see if i was actually retired as of my contract in January 1994. As you can see from my last post here, the last2 decades seemed to me to be perilous for anyone with official status with the us military.
    Truth is, the status of military, both stoplossed and like me, a known cyberwar free agent spy for Lockheed Martin and spec ops aerospace command...You no what, let me cut to the chase> The US and other G-20 nations are rid of their cause celeb fears. and we are currently engaged not only in a sci-fi capitalist dream but all is well in the realm of the foreign Internet cafe>i'm writing this from such a cafe that looks both as the foreign world of cloak and dagger, mega-titan journalist industrialists, but also the world i grew up with in such movies as "Breakfast at Tiffany's" "It's a Wonderful Life" "Dr. Strangelove" and of course all the James Bond movies starring Sir Sean Connery.
    Oh, and as usual, due to my ever increasing greed and humanism, i leave you with a hot tip to close the deal. Find all you can about The NASDAQ OMX Group and The Global Dow. Cheers, Marc Wolski


    No comments:

    Post a Comment