Saturday, July 16, 2011

Damn All This Earthling BS, I'm Going To Mars!

  • |07/31/2008 08:10 pm

  • It's a fine line to Mars. I'm tired of crimes against humanity trials and accusations, I believed Stanley Kubrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey" rhetoric that we should focus on infinity and beyond. I'm ready to get off this God-forsaken rock full of corruption and irrational greed.
    I think I've got the right answer>but when I blast off for the stars I'm taking Earth with me. It's true the elite of the world have the misanthropic view life is all incorporated in a discotheque. I know there's so much more.
    Remember, Orange Revolution or not, the road to hell isn't always paved with good intentions...Don't believe the adage - be careful what you wish for. Rather it factually reads - be careful what you wish for, you might not get it.
    So, for rich or poor, let's have a little world unity and get the show on the road, without the negativist emotion please. I mean I'm happy now, and I had it hard for almost half a century...If I can do it, so can you. Stay Rad! >B B Ultra
    Hey, check out my website: http://bigbrothersultrastate.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment