Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MoMA | The Collection | Barry Le Va. Diagram for Two Separate Installlations Combined into One Installation in 2 Perspectives. 1982

MoMA | The Collection | Barry Le Va. Diagram for Two Separate Installlations Combined into One Installation in 2 Perspectives. 1982

I've been friends with the famous Barry Le Va for many months now and I can tell you he has as dynamic a repertoire of visual art as his personality! He told me he has sold many works of art at the Museum of Modern Art for exorbitant prices, so I told him I'd like to go to MoMA to view his art...he said the museum circulates art too much to see it. So I wikipediaed him and found a link to some of his MoMA art...one of his pieces was a devastatingly expressive masterpiece(the link at the top of this page will take you directly to this piece) , so I decided to feature him here on my site.
That's my ultra state report for now.
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment